G.L. Stockham & Son strives for a better way to build.
What is our better way to build?
The simple answer - Negotiating. Why? Because it creates value added advantages for the owner.
How do we do this?
- Our Open Book Policy basically makes you a partner in your construction project. Every estimate is carefully documented, allowing you to review materials and subcontractors used for your project.
- Our 120+ years of experience and expertise along with our construction design team provide a better blue print for success.
- Our prequalifying of subcontractors minimizes owner financial and liability exposure.
- Our thorough review of construction documents diminishes the dreaded cost over runs and change orders, which are abused in the construction industry.
- Our open book pricing allows us to include value engineering.
- Our Owner’s Manual gives you complete and specific information for every aspect of your project. This manual, for future reference, includes: product warranties, subcontract information, operating and maintenance procedures, contact names and numbers, and final drawings reflecting any changes in your project.
Certified Green Professional